Diving With The Cortez Club
Baja California’s only PADI Five Star Resort and Watersports Centre.
Our unsurpassed service is geared toward a hassle free and relaxing dive experience.
You will find all your equipment waiting for you on the boat in the morning, which will be moored at our private jetty.
During the day, all your equipment will be set up for you, unless you wish to do it yourself.
Leaving you only to slip your equipment on and dive.
At the end of the day, just stroll up to our Sunset Bar to order your favourite drink, while your equipment is unloaded, rinsed in fresh water and stored for you, ready for the next day of spectacular diving.
|Day Diving (2 tank)||$165.00 USD|
|Day Diving (3 tank)||$199.00 USD|
|Day Diving CCR (Diluent & O2 tank)||$165.00 USD|
|Day Diving SCR (one tank up to 60%)||$165.00 USD|
|Night Dive (5 pax min)||$99.00 USD|
|Check Dive (Scuba Review)||$80.00 USD|
|Night Dive with Mobula Rays (5 pax min)||$125.00 USD|
|Discover Scuba Diving||$165.00 USD|
|Dive Equipment Rent||$35.00 USD|
|Snorkel Set Rental||$15.00 USD|
|Enriched Air*||from $12.00 USD|
|Packed Lunch & Drinks||$16.00 USD|
The Cortez Club does not allow the collection of live marine species. Any shells collected must not contain any living species.
*For Enriched Air and Technical Gases beyond 40% Oxygen please email.
National Park Permit Fee is required by law per person and cost $7 USD per day, paid to The Comision Nacional de Areas Naturals Protegidas (The National Commission of Natural Area Protection).
All Prices are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to local Tax ( 16% IVA)
Reserve online with $29 USD Per Person.
The Cortez Club Dive Centers Feature:
- 12 Fully-equipped Dive Boats
- Fully equipped classroom with LCD projector and air conditioning
- PADI & DSAT, ANDI, TDI, IANTD Certification
- CCR & SCR Rebreather rental and courses
- Enriched-Air Diving
- RAMPAGE, Custom-designed High-Speed Dive Boat
- Private Jetty and Ramp
- Full Range ScubPro Rental Inventory
- Technical Diving and Equipment Rental
- SeaSide Bar Wine & Grill Restaurant
- Multi-lingual Instructors
- Dive Store
- Photography and video service with private guide
- National Park Permit Fee is required by law per person and cost $7 USD per day.
National Park Permit Fee is required by law per person and cost $7 USD per day.